Auto Insurance - El Paso, Texas
Auto Insurance Information
BundleBee Insurance Agency, LLC is El Paso’s trusted source for personalized insurance. When you come to us, we take the hassle out of working with a large, impersonal insurance company, while still helping you get customized, affordable benefits that will always come to your aid at the times you need them most. Our promise is that every client will walk out our doors knowing that they have received optimized protection that will keep them safe in all parts of their life.
One of the most essential benefits that everyone needs is quality auto insurance in el paso. However, plans must be customized to the policyholder’s needs. With our network of quality carrier options available to you, we can ensure you get the most customized plan for your needs.
To get your auto insurance policy today, call us at 888-905-2039 or request your free quote now!
Common Auto Insurance Questions
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance is a promise of financial assistance. By buying a policy, a driver agrees to pay the insurer, who in turn agrees to provide payment and other support to the driver in the event of unexpected, unavoidable vehicle accidents or other problems. With it, drivers will be reassured that they can recover from such challenges with minimal personal financial losses.
How does auto insurance work?
Any challenge or damage involving your vehicle could get very expensive, and it’s only natural to worry whether you will be able to afford such costs. Auto insurance will guarantee that you can. You can file a claim against this policy for accident costs and other losses for which you are responsible. The policy then pays a certain amount of money to aid you in your recovery costs.
Quality auto insurance will minimize your personal financial losses for such problematic losses, and you’ll be able to recover from these issues without costing yourself an arm and a leg.
What does auto insurance cover?
The average auto insurance policy can offer numerous benefits, including:
- Liability insurance: When an accident is deemed your fault, this coverage help you pay for the damage you do to others (such as other drivers) who weren’t in the car with you.
- Bodily injury liability coverage: This plan pays for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage: This pays for damage to the other party’s property.
- Collision insurance: This covers damage to your own vehicle that you sustained in a wreck.
- Comprehensive insurance: This coverage pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or similar accidents.
- Medical payments coverage/Personal Injury Protection: If you get hurt in an accident, this coverage can pay for your medical bills. It sometimes will cover other losses, like lost income.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance: This insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage. If you are the victim of a hit-and-run, for example, then this coverage can pay for your car’s damage.
Plus, to further customize your benefits, you can add countless perks into qualifying policies, including:
- Roadside assistance
- Rental car reimbursement
- Custom parts coverage
- Replacement cost vehicle coverage
- Vanishing deductibles
- Gap insurance
Is auto insurance required?
It is highly recommended that you carry more than just a minimum level of auto insurance on your policy, and BundleBee are the experts who can help you determine precisely which coverage is best for you.
- Bodily injury liability: $30,000 per person
- Bodily injury liability: $60,000 per accident
- Property damage liability: $25,000 per accident
- Auto policies in Texas include PIP coverage, though it can be dropped by refusing it in writing.
- Drivers who have financed their vehicles might also be required to purchase collision, comprehensive, gap or other physical damage insurance in compliance with lender rules.
What does auto insurance cost?
Numerous factors can influence the cost of your auto policy, including:
- Your chosen coverage limits
- The value of your vehicle
- Your driving accident history
- Your history of claims on other auto policies
- Where you live
- How far you drive each year
- It is possible for two drivers to have identical policies, but still pay different prices for them. However, we’ll make sure that we search our carrier network to help you find the policy that will offer you the most optimized price level for the benefits of your choice.